Do you often desire for a fresh, inspiring look with some touch of nature's essence at your place? If you too are fond of beautiful fresh flowers and the plants at your place, this article is written for you.
Tailor-made planters for the indoor as well as outdoor use are available in two variations viz. Stainless Steel and Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Material. And choosing the one amongst so many pleasant models can indeed prove to be a confusing task.
Where one place may need a simplistic design, elegant look and sophisticated approach, another place may look for more uplifting view with the bright dazzling funky planters.
Your usage at one hand may demand the planers to be placed on a center table or the reception counter. And on the other hand, it may require you to place the planters at entry-exit doors or outdoor garden areas.
So, picking the right planters that can suit best according to your needs and preferences can prove to be a tricky task. And here, we have bought you the necessary tips to pick the right planter for your beloved venue.
Take a look-
1. The Purpose – Look for the primary purpose of placing a planter at any place. It may be needed to create some private space in the balcony, or it can be there for a decorative use. One may need it as a piece for the center of attraction and others may need it for creating a theme with tiny but some thematic planters.
Small sized Round and Square Planters are best when you want to place the planters at corners of your place. Whereas, Dual Planters (Round or Square) will be useful when the plants inside them demand more space to grow.
2. Location – The planters' choice also depends upon the location where they need to be kept. Either indoor or the outdoor, entries or the balconies, every location demands a different style of planter.
Round Planters with SS Ring will look good in the hall areas whereas Stainless Steel Planters With or Without Perforation will suit best in home gardening needs.
3. Personal Choice – Every individual has different preferences when it comes to the choice of style and looks of the planters. And that one must choose according to personal aesthetic appeal as well as according to the pre-existing décor of the place.
Colorful FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) Planters having vibrant color choices like red, blue, yellow, green and white can match almost any kind of décor.
4. Size – The proportion of the planter's size and the decided place must be scaled in terms of appropriates in the looks. You can not just choose a very big sized planter for an area having a little space for its placement.
The most common sizes of Single Planters are 6 “, 12” and 18 “Whereas the Dual Planters are best when they have size 12” x24 “.
5. Color combination – One can choose the planters according to certain color scheme. The collection can be a right mix of colorful planters, or one can also select the Stainless Steel Planters for more minority look.
The mix of red, blue, green, yellow and white Round / Square Planters can create a very mesmerizing view of your surroundings.
This way, you can choose your planters by giving priority to any of the above-given points. But, the most important aspect here is- they should be according to your personal taste and choice.
And then, they will keep on impressing your visitors and will continue to spread the charm and delight to your surroundings all around.